Sunday 26 October 2008

Sweet

I had a great day out with Kaz yesterday at the Craft Show at the SECC. We always have such a laugh - same warped sense of humour I guess. I was going to say it is so nice to have a craft buddy nearby to get together with but over time we have become real friends who just happen to craft too, it's great!

Yesterday we were quite restrained and only really bought necessities (honest guv!). I got some gorgeous new Christmas stamps that I will start working with this week and also picked up the little dancer that I have used on my card for this week's Craftaway-a-Sunday's challenge. Sarah set us the theme of sweet and I have been looking for the right moment to use these sweet wrappers from some chocolate I brought home from Paris in the summer. They fitted in well with the concept. Hope you like it.