Friday, 23 October 2009
Wednesday, 23 September 2009
Tuesday, 28 July 2009
Wednesday, 22 July 2009
Sunday, 7 June 2009
Enjoy the start of your summer xx
Thursday, 14 May 2009
In the meantime among all the teenage angst with upcoming exams there has been a bit of knitting here, slow and steady, but the back of the hooded jacket and one sleeve are done.
Tuesday, 5 May 2009
Monday, 4 May 2009
Thursday, 9 April 2009
Having been inspired by the talented Joanne I gave in to the "cute" and bought a Forever Friends stamp. This is my entry for this week's challenge found here, where the theme is monochrome. The contrast between the teal papers and the blue of the card is not so stark in real life but I'm blowed if I can capture it in the photos.
It's been a busy but relaxing week, if that makes sense. Got lots of house chores done on Monday, had a great crafty day with Kaz and her daughter on Tuesday, lovely day and lunch out with my great son yesterday and today I'm just chilling!
I've also managed to get some quick gifts made for the "present box" sets of 8 notecards, mix of blank and Thank yous. These are really quick and well received when nicely packaged.
Tuesday, 7 April 2009
Saturday, 28 March 2009
Sunday, 22 March 2009
Happy Mothers Day! This was the card I made for my Mum, with her tastes and likes specifically in mind. I know she loves it and that's what counts.
Saturday, 7 March 2009
Sunday, 1 March 2009
In the meantime, I'm having a lot of fun browsing and playing on Flickr at the moment, great source of inspiration so I though I would make a mosaic using the questions that Erita has on her blog. I'll post the instructions below the mosaic. This is what my answers gave me. I like it!
To make a mosaic to reflect you
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.http://www.flickr.com/search/
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker. http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php (choose four columns and three rows, also choose individual URL's)
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.
Have fun with it and let me know if you give it a go. Enjoy the rest of your weekend x
Tuesday, 17 February 2009
Monday, 9 February 2009
Saturday, 17 January 2009
So this week lots of things have just plodded along. Still making lots and lots and lots of these
Also made a card for my lovely mother-in-law, whose birthday it is on Monday. We are really looking forward to getting out to California and spending some time together this summer.
Harry Potter socks are coming along too - just managing to grab the odd ten minutes here and there but I love watching the pattern of the yarn as it takes shape.
Kaz has also tagged me to name 5 addictions so here goes
1) Coffee - not original I know but I can't get through a morning without it not would I want to lol
2) Crafting - but here I am fickle in this regard, I will happily drift from one craft to another but I will always have something on the go.
3) paper - I cannot help but buy beautiful paper. I don't even do so much scrapbooking at the moment, not that I have any burning desire to take scissors to most of it - I just like to take it out and look at it
4) Crime shows - especially CSI (all of them!), Criminal Minds, Law and Order (all of them) etc etc - the list goes on and on
5) Schedules - I hate lateness, some things are just supposed to happen at certain times. I'm sure this one is fuelled both by my parents being hung up on having a schedule and the fact that Jim and Stuart would both be late for absolutely everything!!
I'm always awful at picking people to tag - I don't want to put people under pressure nor do I want to leave anyone out who would want to play so if you feel inclined to play go for it!
Right enough stalling - to the books!