Saturday, 28 March 2009
Sunday, 22 March 2009
Happy Mothers Day! This was the card I made for my Mum, with her tastes and likes specifically in mind. I know she loves it and that's what counts.
Saturday, 7 March 2009
Sunday, 1 March 2009
In the meantime, I'm having a lot of fun browsing and playing on Flickr at the moment, great source of inspiration so I though I would make a mosaic using the questions that Erita has on her blog. I'll post the instructions below the mosaic. This is what my answers gave me. I like it!
To make a mosaic to reflect you
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.http://www.flickr.com/search/
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker. http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php (choose four columns and three rows, also choose individual URL's)
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.
Have fun with it and let me know if you give it a go. Enjoy the rest of your weekend x