Saturday 1 November 2008

5 things I'm loving right now


1) Cool autumn air and crisp walks in the sunshine. After the deluges of last weekend and the start of the week, a couple of days like this were more than welcome!
2) Listening to podcasts on the journey to work. Just discovered these and love a mixture of craft ones, "Creative Mom", "Stash and Burn" and "Lime and Violet" especially and some of the short story ones, particularly "The Moth" and the E!Entertainment "Answer B***h!"
3) Curling up in front of the fire on a cold afternoon with a good book - reading Sam Bourne's The Final Reckoning. I love a thriller and have read a couple of Sam Bourne's books - this is by far my favourite so far.
4) Fabric - particulary in love with some of the Timeless Treasures patterned fabric and Amy Butler's Midwest Modern Collections
5) Just taking the time to stop and take stock. This one is usually reserved for December but since I have had such a mixed year healthwise and now feel so much better I am taking the time now to appreciate what I am blessed enough to have.
Enjoy your weekend!
Seona x