Sunday 4 January 2009

Needles update

It's a bit late you say? Actually I prefer to think that I am extremely organised for this Halloween ;o) What was I expecting starting her on 29th October hehe. I love the the Purl Bee website so many fabulous things to see and they are so generous with their ideas. Well worth a visit if you like any needlecrafts.


So now I know I should have just finished one of the many other projects on the go but my gorgeous son bought me a couple of the Harry Potter sock wool colourways and I couldn't wait to see how they would knit up - so we have socks on the needles again. No pattern this time (eek) just a 3 and 1 rib so that I could see the colour changes at their best.


Papercrafting has been put on hold temporarily till I get the wedding stationary finished for my friend - the room has been set up like an assembly line - all I need now is my ribbon to arrive and I'm good to go! I worry that I won't remember what to do when I eventually get the time for some normal crafting.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday!